OPL Limited Terms and Conditions
1. Delivery is to front of premises only unless by prior arrangement in writing. All goods must be checked and accounted for before signing the delivery note. The signed delivery note will be classed as confirmation of a correct and intact order. Any damage in transit must be reported to OPL Limited in writing within three days of receipt of the goods. Shortages in delivery should be so marked on the delivery note returned with the driver or carrier.
2. A 25% cancellation charge of order value will be levied on incorrectly ordered or customer cancelled orders. 100% cancellation charge applicable on special orders.
3. Credit card transactions are subject to a 3% credit card charge (CCC).
4. All prices exclude VAT at prevailing rate (currently 20%).
5. Equipment prices exclude installation and are valid for 30 days from offer. Installation services are available and subject to quotation. Customers are advised to have laundry equipment installed professionally via authorised agents and in conjunction with the installation data supplied with the machine/s. This company is not responsible for installation errors incurred via customers own installations or their appointed agents. Malfunctions arising from installation carried out by the customer or their appointed agents will not be covered under the machine warranty and repairs required would be carried out on a chargeable basis only. If installation data is not included with the machine/s then it can be requested either from OPL Limited or the manufacturer of the equipment.
6. New equipment prices include UK mainland delivery to the premises. Warranty duration will commence from date of OPL Limited invoice.
7. Standard installation quotes to supply and connect to existing supplies assumes that all supplies are correct and within one metre and that the laundry room is on entry level and that there are no access restrictions. It also assumes that all floors are suitable and existing services are to industry specification and standards including gas installations and fresh air ventilation.
8. All offers subject to availability
9. Whilst every effort will be made to keep our product information, specifications and data sheets up to date these may be subject to change without notice by the manufacturer. If this is the case we will do our utmost to notify you and offer a suitable alternative.
10. All sizes and dimensions are approximate.
11. All products have been selected as being appropriate for commercial use.
12. Goods will only be despatched on receipt of acknowledgement of order and where applicable cleared funds.
13. OPL Limited reserves the right to refuse or cancel your order.
14. Please ensure that you have studied the machine specifications carefully to ensure that the product is compatible with your existing water, power, drainage and ventilation provision. OPL Limited will not accept a returned order on the basis that the ordered machine specifications are inappropriate. If you require advice on this please do not hesitate to contact OPL Limited on 0845 077 65 65.
15. In these terms 'OPL Limited' means OPL Ltd., 'the Customer' means the person, persons or company at whose request or on whose behalf OPL Limited undertakes to supply any goods or provide any services.
16. No order shall be subject to any other conditions and these Terms and Conditions of Sale may only be varied in writing and signed by OPL Limited and the Customer.
17. Any date given by OPL Limited for the supply of goods or provision of services shall be approximate only. No supply of goods or provision of services shall be overdue after such date until the Customer has made a written request to OPL Limited and has given OPL Limited a reasonable time to comply.
18. No responsibility is accepted by OPL Limited for any loss, damage or expense whatsoever arising from any failure/delay to deliver or provide goods/services via an external company.
19. Should OPL Limited be unable to supply specific goods as quoted for reasons beyond its control OPL Limited reserves the right to either cancel the contract or, with the Customer's consent, supply an alternative product of equal or better quality or specification.
20. The Customer must satisfy themselves that the goods supplied by OPL Limited are fit and suitable for the purpose for which they are required and that they satisfy any statutory requirements relevant to that use. OPL Limited does not warrant their suitability or condition in any way and all warranties, guarantees, terms and conditions whether express or implied by common law, statute or otherwise unless herein expressed are excluded to the extent that their exclusion is not rendered void by statute.
21. Prices quoted by OPL Limited shall be fixed for acceptance and delivery of the goods to the Customer within a period of 30 days from the date of quotation. Beyond this time OPL Limited reserves the right to charge the price ruling at the date of dispatch.
22. OPL Limited's liabilities arising out of the supply of the goods or provision of services shall be limited to defective components, faulty workmanship or material only and shall not apply to defects or malfunction due to any other cause. OPL Limited will not in any circumstances be liable for any consequential damage, loss or expense howsoever caused whether to the Customer or to any other person or thing whether arising directly or indirectly from the defect or malfunction. However this shall not exclude OPL Limited's liabilities in respect of death or personal injury caused by the negligence of OPL Limited.
23. Unless specifically quoted for by OPL Limited installation of any goods is the responsibility of the Customer, even where OPL Limited has introduced a known installer. All goods supplied by OPL Limited should be installed in accordance with installation instructions. Failure to carry out these instructions may invalidate any guarantee provided or agreed by OPL Limited.
24. All goods supplied by OPL Limited remain the property of OPL Limited until full payment is received. The risk in the goods passes to the Customer upon delivery. If the Customer shall sell the goods in such a manner as to pass to a third party a valid title to the goods, the Customer shall hold the proceeds of such sale in trust for OPL Limited.
25. Unless specifically defined by OPL Limited ex-rental equipment is subject to availability and varies in age and cosmetic condition. All ex-rental machines will be stripped and tested and will only be dispatched once deemed to be in good working order. A three months parts warranty is supplied on all ex-rental equipment.
26. The Customer shall make payment for the goods or services including any VAT due thereon, to the terms and within the period specified by OPL Limited. If payment terms have not been specified prior to the delivery of the goods or provision of the services full payment shall become due upon delivery of the goods or provision of the services. OPL Limited reserves the right to charge interest on overdue payments from the date due at borrowing rates then current but not less than 3% above OPL Limited's Bankers Base Rate from time to time in force.
27. OPL Limited shall have a lien on all undelivered goods which the Customer agrees to buy from OPL Limited for all monies due from the Customer to OPL Limited under this or any other contract between them.
28. OPL Limited can cancel this contract (without prejudice to their other rights and remedies) should the Customer refuse or fail to accept delivery of the goods or if the Customer becomes insolvent.
29. OPL Limited shall not be liable for any failure or delay in performing any of its obligations under this contract if such failure or delay is due to any Act of God, Riots and Commotion, Fire, Industrial Dispute or any such like circumstances beyond its control.
30. If any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions of Sale or any part thereof shall be declared invalid or unenforceable all other provisions or any part or parts thereof shall remain in full force and effect.
31. The provisions of these Terms and Conditions of Sale and any dispute or litigation arising there from shall be construed in accordance with or governed by English Law.
32. All calls where congestion charges and parking charges are applicable will be charged to the customer for each call made.
33. At the end of lease / rental periods it is encumbant on the customer to ensure equipment is disconnected, palletised and accessible ready for collection. OPL Limited offer a service that includes delivery of a pallet & wrap with collection the following day @ £60-00 + vat per machine.